greeen! architects is looking for a full-time architectural draftsman (m/f/d) with professional experience
Plan and realize progressive and future-oriented projects together with us!
Each of our projects follows an ethical, ecological and efficient approach. With these aspects in mind, we develop concepts that focus on people and create healthy living spaces.
- A completed education and professional experience in standard-compliant design, implementation and detail planning
- Enjoy coordination with the team and the planners
- Ability to work in a structured manner and analytical skills in close cooperation with the project manager
- Very good knowledge of current standards and regulations
- Commitment, creativity and reliability
- Professional handling of CAD (e.g. BricsCAD, ArchiCAD) as well as SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German, good knowledge of English
- A varied job in a pleasant working atmosphere
- Exciting projects in a versatile network of interdisciplinary partners
- A highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open cooperation
- An attractive salary and excellent development opportunities
- Flexible working time arrangements
- Support in personal and professional development
- Regular employee events for team spirit and enjoyment at work
- Modern office with high-quality technical equipment in a central location with very good connections to public transport and numerous gastronomy offers
- Organic fruit from the green box for the small appetite and Fair Trade coffee
Information on our projects can be found at www.greeenarchitects.eu
We look forward to receiving your detailed application (as PDF up to 5 MB) with cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and work samples, stating your salary expectations and availability to Ms. Anja Cäsar (firstname.lastname@example.org).