Job ad, architect (m/f/d) for project management with at least 2 years work experience, LP 1-5
As a team we plan and build progressive and future-oriented projects!
Each of our projects follows an ethical, ecological and efficient approach. With these points in mind, our office develops concepts to create healthy living spaces that focus on people and the quality of the built environment.
- Degree in Architecture
- At least 2 years professional experience
- Good knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations
- Confident appearance and communicative competence in dealing with public and private clients
- Commitment, creativity and reliability
- Structured work and analytical skills
- Reliability and a sense of responsibility
- Professional handling of CAD (e.g. BricsCAD, AutoCAD) as well as SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Office
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German, good knowledge of English
- A varied job in a pleasant working atmosphere
- Flat management structure, short decision-making paths and open cooperation
- A growing team of young and experienced architects
- Support in personal and professional development
- Very good location due to public transport connection
We look forward to receiving your detailed application (as PDF up to 5 MB) with cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and work samples, stating your salary expectations and availability to Ms. Anja Cäsar (firstname.lastname@example.org).