We are looking for a managing assistant (m/f/d), part-time
Work with us in a young, creative and professional work environment.
Each of our projects follows an ethical, ecological and efficient approach. With these points in mind, our office develops concepts to create healthy living spaces that focus on people and the quality of the built environment.
- You are the first contact person for our business partners and clients as well as the interface to your colleagues. Your friendly communication with our business partners reflects the values of our company.
- You take telephone calls professionally and forward them to the appropriate contact person.
- You work closely together with the management and support the team administratively and organizationally if necessary - the smooth organization of the office procedures and internal processes, in coordination with the management, is in your hands.
- You establish first contacts to new clients and prepare conversations and visits comprehensively, also by independent Internet research.
- You plan and organize business trips, meetings, festivities, participation in conferences, fairs and appointments, starting with the coordination of appointments up to catering and accounting.
- You take care of the incoming and outgoing correspondence and the preparatory bookkeeping conscientiously.
- You create and maintain databases and support management with controlling.
- You keep both break room and office supplies tidy and well stocked.
- You are a talented organizer and can keep track even in turbulent situations.
- You have successfully completed a business management training and ideally have already gained some professional experience and very good references from previous employers.
- You have an open-minded personality and convince with a committed, friendly appearance and a high level of personal commitment.
- You enjoy working with people and you are service-oriented.
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package, good knowledge of English for our international contacts and very good knowledge of German in word and writing.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Illustrator or similar software, a thorough knowledge of Apple products and applications, and an intrepid approach to technical challenges are also an advantage.
- A varied job in a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Flat management structure, short decision-making paths and open cooperation.
- A growing team of young and experienced architects.
- Support in personal and professional development.
- Regular employee events.
- Very good location due to public transport connection.
- Organic fruits for the small appetite and Fair Trade coffee from a Düsseldorf roast house.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application (as PDF up to 5 MB) with cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates stating your salary expectations and availability (firstname.lastname@example.org).