We are looking for you as Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) in full-time LP 1-5
As an architectural office in Düsseldorf, we develop challenging projects with regional and international appeal in sustainable planning and building.
Plan and realize progressive and future-oriented projects together with us and learn more about holistic thinking and concepts! Join our diverse, motivated and international team in Düsseldorf as Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) starting immediately.
- Design, detail and implementation planning in LP 1-5 (preferably with experience in LP 6-7).
- Management of a planning team with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Processing of challenging building construction projects
- Solid experience in project management (at least 5 years of professional experience)
- High standard in design and implementation planning
- Sound knowledge in the coordination of specialist planners
- Experience in cost and schedule control
- Very good knowledge of current standards and regulations
- Professional handling of CAD (ArchiCAD), preferably with previous BIM knowledge
- Confident appearance and communication skills in dealing with public and private clients
- Structured, reliable and responsible way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of common presentation and word processing programs
- Long-term professional perspective in a future-oriented architectural office
- Open cooperation, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Excellent development opportunities
- Support for personal and professional development through internal and external training courses
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- A modern and centrally located office with an urban character, which you can reach within ten minutes from Düsseldorf's main train station by public transport.
- Discounted job ticket for environmentally friendly mobility
- Organic fruit for the small appetite and fair trade coffee from a Düsseldorf roastery
We are looking forward to receiving your application with cover letter, CV and references, including your salary expectations and availability, to Mr. Robert Hettrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.