City centre, Düsseldorf, Germany
Urban design study
On behalf of Forum Stadtmarketing e.V.
- Urban improvement
- Improvement of the quality of stay
- Integration of green for the creation of a microclimate
- Creation of more semi-public space
- Participation in a participatory planning process
- Creating a microclimate
- Green areas for humidification and CO2 neutralization
- Use of energetic synergy effects
- Holistic approach
- Close communication with client and city administration
- Dialogical concept development
Marc Böhnke, Mario Reale, Lia Polczyk, Marlen Lienkamp
In cooperation with Raumwerk D of the state capital Düsseldorf, we will develop a study linking the three districts Schadowstraße, Königsallee and Altstadt for Forum Stadtmarketing e.V. Düsseldorf. Our goal is to actively and constructively contribute to the urban development process Raumwerk D and the Integrated Mobility Concept 2030+.