Plan and realize projects of serial refurbishment in timber construction and build up a new business field together with us! Join our diverse, motivated and international team in Düsseldorf as an architect or civil engineer with a strong focus on serial refurbishment starting immediately.
- Set-up and process development for the new business field "Serial Refurbishment"
- General planning for serial refurbishment projects
- Preparation of feasibility studies for serial refurbishment of existing buildings
- Preparation and follow-up of funding applications
- Profitability calculation and life cycle analysis for serial refurbishment projects
- Completed architectural studies
- Experience in the processing of design concepts
- 2 years of professional experience in implementation planning, preferably with experience in serial refurbishment
- Very good knowledge of current standards and regulations
- Professional handling of CAD (ArchiCAD), preferably with previous BIM knowledge
- Confident appearance and communicative competence in dealing with public and private clients
- Structured, reliable and responsible way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of common presentation and word processing programs
- Long-term professional perspective in a future-oriented architectural office
- Open cooperation, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Excellent development opportunities
- Support for personal and professional development through internal and external training courses
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- A modern and centrally located office with an urban character, which you can reach within ten minutes from Düsseldorf's main train station by public transport.
- Discounted job ticket for environmentally friendly mobility
We are looking forward to receiving your application with cover letter, CV and references including your salary expectations and availability to Mr. Robert Hettrich at email@example.com